Friday, May 15, 2009

Brazillian Wax Scared Smell

Seduce sips



is coming May 25, when it goes on sale across the Munce Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix, what's new in Phoenix that sure is one of the albums of the year. After giving us 1901 (give us literally because you could download it for free on your web ) Lisztomania comes, his first single.



One of the key concepts of Zan Perrion, perhaps the most important of his model of seduction, is the rule of indifference to the result, a principle that defines itself Perrion Zan and be open to all possibilities but linked to no avail.

This happens as a rule most of the ideas of Canadian (U.S. for some not very handy with geography), it is not something that can be understood in the first but requires some experience. To help you capture this brilliant idea that I think I developed the idea of \u200b\u200bseduction in small sips, not so brilliant I'm afraid. Imagine the typical

wine aficionado who drinks slowly savoring each sip. Compare now with someone who is drunk all the glass in one gulp. What would you say is the difference between the two?

He who drinks in one gulp acts moved to obtain a result (get drunk, win a bet, bankrupt, etc.) so that if you drink just before achieving their goal will be disappointed. Throw in that as he knows it as the bottle go down and see that it is difficult to achieve its objective will be getting more nervous. For

against drinking slowly is to give equal what is in the bottle, if you love wine want to never ends. What defines your position is that the evident desire of good wine never ends does not prevent savor and enjoy every sip. For him the important thing is to enjoy wine, and knows this is something that can be achieved with a simple glass of wine.

Now I want you to apply the model of short sipping with charm. This does not mean

slowly seduce but to be able to enjoy every moment of seduction no matter what comes next, even when nothing comes later, when it passes the stage where you are.

indifference to the outcome is not the same as you win or lose but what you may have lost not stop you from enjoying what you have accomplished, however little it is. When a wine lover you offer a drink to taste your wine will not stop to wonder then if you are going to offer more, if you will be able to stay with the bottle or you can buy one himself. Delivered with passion enjoy the moment, to savor the wine and then, then there will be time to think what to do.

With seduction have to do the same. No matter how ridiculous that is the step you learn to savor whatever that you can then move more or you're going to have to make do with what you've done.

few weeks ago, a woman approached me and I rejected the first minute. When I returned with my friends one of them told me is that you have not you noticed that there was nothing to do "and I said" of course I've noticed, but the temptation was too great to ignore. " I had perceived from the context and how to act that this woman did not want link but because this woman decided to approach encouraged me and wanted me to test. It is somewhat difficult to explain, one might say that just do not know how good (or bad) which is a group until you see it live with women you never know how wonderful they are (or not) until you try to seduce them. Happened to me I would not mind being rejected if that was the price to pay to meet this woman. Be rejected as I was a bit, what really mattered to me was to find that woman. Had reached a state where being rejected not prevented me from enjoying what he had done. But if you did not do anything if you rejected the minute! Of course I did something, something very difficult to make and very satisfying: act according to my ideals, not to let fear of failure and coerce me make me deviate from the path I want to go. Do you think enough? Being true to oneself is the most pleasurable thing in life.

All stages of seduction have their value, something I enjoy very much before reaching the sexual level. Open is the satisfaction of following your ideals, to discuss why it is better to be there with her even if only in a corner talking with a glass face looking dumb ass to go-go, knowing his personality because it is fabulous find out what is different and fascinating people, and so with all that seduction is not sex.

is learn to forget to continuously ask what next? but surrender to the moment, to savor what you've accomplished. Working in this way is to act like a man who loves women as another great concept says Zan Perrion women love men who love women.

The other day following the wedding of a friend asked how it feels to assume that what remains of life are not going to be with another woman (in principle, of course). Then I asked the same question to me, and their faces were expected to marry said he did not think ever. What I said, and I feel really, is that particular problem would not limit my sexual life to one woman, what really añoraría is to stand in front of a stranger and IRLA know little by little, to discover its beauty step enjoying every moment of seduction. Giving up being drunk will not be hard to give up taste a good wine, that I will miss forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment