Thursday, November 4, 2010

Motorcycle Salvage Brand Ontario

Nocheros - The Nocheros

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teAUUz- 8T6wendofvid
[starttext]

song lyrics and Video Clip: (Goodbye Song - The Nocheros) high quality
song lyrics and Video Clip: (Download: Goodbye Song - The Video Nocheros Official HD)


I say goodbye and I love you still
perhaps not if I forget, but I say goodbye
do not know if I wanted, I do not know if I wanted
or maybe we wanted too the two

This passionate and crazy my love
I planted it in the soul
love to you I do not know if I loved a lot, I do not know if I loved little
I do know is that I will never love like I

your smile is recorded
in memory and my heart tells me you do not forget to be alone
saviendo But you may begin to lose
ever love you like I loved you I say goodbye

and perhaps, in this farewell
my most beautiful dream in my
dies But I say goodbye to life
auqnue life
keep thinking of you still thinking of you ...
keep thinking of you ...





----------------------- END OF THE LETTER


if you have any better link for this video "Goodbye Song - The Nocheros "not hesitate to leave your comment will
with or have a best lyric for" Song of Goodbye - The Nocheros "just leave it in your comment it's all good and still listening to this song" Goodbye Song - The Nocheros "download and tell us if you like "Song of Goodbye - The Nocheros" Lyrics


[ENDTEXT]

0 comments:

Post a Comment