Thursday, November 4, 2010

Psoriasis Harlequin Baby

write me a letter - The Goodbye Song

http://www.youtube.com / watch? v = xDSb8yRV-qYendofvid
[starttext]

song lyrics and Video Clip: (write me a letter - The Nocheros) high quality
song lyrics and Video Clip: (Download: write me a letter - The Nocheros Official Video HD)


letter. my love letter
just tell me details of your life
people you know, the dreams that you live, and I remember the tears of our parting.

A letter stating that
miss me beyond all the senses
and despite the time that all
no time passes between us, neither forget nor distance Write

with violet ink
a paper love the smell of absence

Write to me, putting in each line fever
your pulse
that makes me hug and a hug
yours
A letter, my only love letter I
tarnished in the eyes of joy
A letter saying that you miss me, you love me and you're still mine, all mine, mine always
A letter, my love. Write

with violet ink on paper

love the smell of absence
Write to me, putting in each stroke
fever in your pulse
that makes me hug and a hug
yours
A letter, my only love
a letter that I tarnished in the eyes of joy
a letter saying that you miss me, you love me and you're still mine, all mine, always mine.
A letter, my love.





----------------------- END OF THE LETTER


if you have any link best for this video "write me a letter - The Nocheros" not hesitate to leave your comment will
with or have a best lyric to "write me a letter - The Nocheros" just leave it in your comment it's all good and still listening to this song "Write me a letter - The Nocheros" download and let us know if you like "Write me a letter - The Nocheros" Lyrics


[ENDTEXT]

0 comments:

Post a Comment