Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ralph Lauren Indochine Pagoda Bedding

Cry, Call Me - Group Play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY6Kh37ntHgendofvid
[starttext]

song lyrics and Video Clip: (Cry, Call Me - Group Play) high
quality song lyrics and Video Clip: (Download: Cry, Call Me - Play Group Official Video HD)


was not to make you love
was only for a time being.
I tell you, my love I tell you.

You knew that I was so passion
one night and then the end.
And I love you, my love and I love you.
not going to be hard so I
is in your hands. Just
your
you were accustomed to playing with another heart. And

not ask for more which will be the output.
I suffered much for love
live life now.


calls me crying my kiss again begs me for help

who knows the save. Cry


calls me begging for my love
please ask me and maybe one day

I search again.





----------------------- END OF THE LETTER


if you have any better link for this video "Cry, Call Me - Group Play" not hesitate to leave your comment will
with or have a best lyric for "Cry, Call Me - Group Play" just leave it in your comment is good and still is all listening to this song "Cry, Call Me - Group Play" download and let us know if you liked "Cry, Call Me - Group Play Lyrics


[ENDTEXT]

0 comments:

Post a Comment