Thursday, November 4, 2010

Denise Milani At Wikipedia

A bonus - the Nocheros

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noRbsHWHbWUendofvid
[starttext]

song lyrics and Video Clip: (a bonus - the Nocheros) high quality
song lyrics and Video Clip: (Download: a bonus - The Official Video HD Nocheros)


A
tree and for me is the flavor of your kiss
fall of its own weight
but fail to pi ...
and you want to show I'm keeping me prisoner

Convens your eyes shine when he saw me and I can not Convens
.
told me yesterday that
to open a first time
hopefully tomorrow.

I want without offending
desirte
life that walks you heart beats Presumably

just asking you again give me Yapita
.

do not understand why
reason escapes me your heart and your mouth

kills me as I dises
not
heart apart I ask you a bonus ...


love I'm not pretentious, but that hurt me. Inside

takes me a thorn in the heart bends.
If a bonus is the illusion of my entire life
. Bird

me to think that I aser
the entreaty and supplication
have no entry
hases you do not hear the quew
already the final Tramón entrave
a bonus not.

To loosen and understand
do not lie on my lips oaths
Quisas

have to listen if you do not have to wait till marriage
.

do not understand why
reason escapes me your heart and your mouth

kills me as I dises
not
heart apart I ask you a bonus ...





----------------------- END OF THE LETTER


if you have any better link for this video "The yapa - The Nocheros "do not hesitate to leave your comment will
with or have a better point for" good measure - The Nocheros "just leave it in your comment it's all good and still listening to this song" The yapa - The Nocheros "download and let us know if you like "The yapa - The Nocheros" Lyrics


[ENDTEXT]

0 comments:

Post a Comment