Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mount And Blade New Hairstyles

Targaryen Home Videos, Baratheon Lannister and 12 characters (Game of Thrones). And four new posters!

I'm too cluttered "with GoT? xD

Today will be a day that will go down in history as a record promotion videos filtered Game of Thrones , adaptation to the small screen by HBO in the series Song of Ice and Fire , George RR Martin. Three videos Home (following the path that created the video of Stark ) and twelve videos character. Plus others that are going to youtube user stevethepirate78 concerning technical things as weapons, apparel and more. All quite new. Scenes as seen in previous promotional videos, yes, but with completely new images abundant. I have skipped the scenes with lots of tears ...

also Saturday night also leaked four new posters with Daenerys Targaryen, Robert Baratheon Eddard Cersei Stark and Lannister of players . We notice that we are one month of release in the series, eh?

Let's start with the posters, besides the four mentioned, add the above, which also left several days ago (check the three-eyed crow ^ ^).


And now, let's start with the videos. In total there are 15 videos, and at first I thought of simply inserting the houses here, and link the characters. But what Eggos, and shed have me as hysterical fan of GoT, or psychopath, so things further confirm nothing happens. In addition, it is worth. All videos are in original version, you know that as soon as you find them subtitled, I'll link;)

West Homes

House Baratheon . Video interesting, since we can see new pictures and appreciate characters who had been a glancing blow. Myrcella and Tommen they cute (I love when Tyrion Tommen *-*), and took the Brit to appreciate that show Renly and all his might, but I still think that looks like the literary Renly much as a cherry to a watermelon: P. We should also mention the Joffrey. XD is mentioned


House Lannister . I feel that I get the bile by the mouth ... We can appreciate more Cersei (can not stand her wig, wool seems to me xD), Jaime (pronounced "Yeimi", my hopes unfounded nothing in that name with English have been trampled cruelly xD), to Tyrion ... and eye to the data, first look to the patriarch, Lord Tywin Lannister. Miedito da uncle. And yes, the end of the video can be seen to Vientogris, the Worg Robb.

♥ EDIT: There are a youtube extended version: CLICK .


Targaryen House. Harry Lloyd is going to be a helluva Viserys, it shows. In this video you can see Viserys dragonil to Illyrio Mopatis and, supuestísimo to Daenerys ... Dragon's blood galore, go xD.

EDIT: Extended version on Youtube: CLICK .



Time now of videos dedicated to characters. Are you gonna drop the drool when you see the number of new scenes out there. I greatly excited Stark moments (in fact, I have to leave short comments on them, because if not, I'm person. In the other I control myself xD). Stark

Portraits

Jon Snow. Video ideal for fans of Jon. Attention to the look of Cat .. this woman is going to hate bag xD.



Sansa Stark. I am thrilled with this video torrents, as a fan and defender of Sansa that I am. Seriously, how cute is Sophie Turner. What a beautiful voice he has, and how precious it is, and what little eyes of a wolf that gets slaughtered. Do not miss, please, momentazo where she is all spellbound looking at Joffrey, and Robb is attentive to his sister ... there already escaped me tears. Neither lost their spades with Arya. * Sigh * ♥



Arya Stark. Come to worship Maisie Williams, is quite cuddly. I love their scenes. Arya is great. What do you say, being late and Robb, Jon and Theon smile? ^ ^ O, a scene that will become my favorite when he takes the opportunity to Bran to shoot the bow and Robb keeps the mouth open xD. And Bran gives chase! Aww, I love the scenes between brothers, jo: '(



Bran Stark. This video is so beautiful ... Bran climbing scene in which the puppies are Worg (crying !; _;), Summer biting Bran ... Who do not drop tears with this video is that it has blood in his veins. I said.



Catelyn Tully Stark . I have little to say about this video ... Michelle Fairley still do not like as Cat Cat's character itself is not at all to my taste, in general. But I have to say I love the detail of Robb rising from the table ... Arya "to stop? xDD



Eddard Lord Stark . The patriarch of the Stark, with Sean Bean grandérrimo. I love his scenes with their children, jo: '(



Robb Stark. I love this video (although Rob has put crime). Robb is one of my favorite characters, and I really like the role of big brother and protector we will see in the series ^ ^



Targaryen Portraits

Viserys Targaryen . I repeat like garlic, but here you can see what is going to be hell of Harry Lloyd as Viserys. A character that I love, really. The only Targy actually ^ ^ '.



Daenerys Targaryen . A video like this makes you think about the big election that has been Emilia Clarke as Dany. It has the perfect aura of innocence. And I love the parties Jorah Mormont, I wanted to see more of Mormont.



Khal Drogo. The beginning of the video is just brutal.




Lannister Portraits

Baratheon Robert King. Do not ask me why Robert is included in the part of Lannister, is the last straw xD. Oh, the time in the crypts of Winterfell ...



Queen Cersei Lannister. I suffer a lot with this woman, Lena Headey. With how beautiful she is with her natural color, and how strange it is with the wig. I have already mentioned that sometimes seems to me a washcloth. I have a dilemma: sometimes convinces me wig (but little), and others for nothing. But worse is the contrast with his eyebrows, I: s. Fins, I love the scene with Sansa, by the looks of mother / daughter Sansa Cat Not for nothing ¬ ¬



Tyrion Lannister. Peter Dinklage and worship him, I think, but you have to repeat it: magnificent and ideal Tyrion. Attention this video! First words and Theon Greyjoy flat.



Jaime Lannister. There stands the Kingslayer. Anda to put in the video "Jamie" ...



And that's all, if you think little. Again, however, that the user who uploaded all the videos of the characters are climbing videos about technical matters and such: costumes, weapons ... To see them, I recommend his youtube channel: CLICK .

I'll see if I recover the taste ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment