Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Airsoft Gun Ships To Canada

just one year of the release of The Hunger Games ...

Yes, just a lack Anete to The Hunger Games hits the screens (at least in the U.S. if all goes well, hopefully these parts also the same day). We can say that the countdown officially begins, being a date round: P.

The March 23, 2012 hit theaters adapting The Hunger Games, the first book of the trilogy by Suzanne Collins. What we know about the production so far?

· directs Gary Ross (Pleasantville and Seabiscuit )
· Lionsgate produces
· The script is provided by Billy Ray and Suzanne Collins own
· Your rating will be PG-13 (at least, that's your intention)
· The role, Katniss Everdeen, it has been Jennifer Lawrence (Winter's Bone)

Hopefully soon start to be confirmed more names of the cast. I am particularly anxious that the rumors that lurk on Hunter Parrish to take the role of Peeta Mellark become reality. But as of now we have only confirmed Katniss, happened to pick up some of the reactions in this respect)

Gary Ross has given an interview with EW where he has spoken the election of Jennifer Lawrence ; to read it in full in Castilian, stopping by HERE. interesting point is that the movie with Jennifer stained xD, how serious is someone who is concerned about Lawrence's hair color? My view on this is that Katniss is to see it in action, not in photo. Personally I've never had a clear picture of Katniss in mind, other than eye and hair color mentioned in the books. Therefore, I have never had a favorite in terms of actresses. Having confirmed Jennifer Lawrence, I have to say I really like Katniss, he beats me a lot, and I have full confidence in her in that nailed his personality. I think not going to disappoint us all:)
is also interesting as regards the old Ross said in the interview, I'm glad that Suzanne Collins and he had clearly looking for girls with a certain maturity, which was not credible girls too young. So it seems Collins was so worried as I possibly hiring someone too young xDDD

Jennifer Lawrence itself also gave a short interview to EW (source, blog District 14).
EW: What stage of the three books you most excited about playing time Katniss?
Jennifer Lawrence: do not think there only one particular scene that excites me when Katniss play, the entire book made me love him. That said, I have never used a bow and arrows, so should be great.
What characters besides Katniss are your favorite and what you like about them?
Peeta. Is good and kind in a cruel hard world.
What movie heroines past think they have something of the fighting spirit of Katniss?
"Ripley" by Sigourney Weaver in Alien is the first that comes to mind.

And the writer Suzanne Collins has given his opinion by choosing a letter , revealed again by EW.

Dear readers, We have found Katniss
.
As the writer, went to the casting process with a certain sense of unease. Believing that your hero can jump from the relatively safe pages of a book to be flesh and bone is a creative act of faith. But after seeing dozens of hearings by a group of very good young actresses, I felt that there was only one that captured the character I had written in the book. And I'm happy to say that Jennifer has accepted the role.
In her memorable audition, I saw Jennifer embody a quality much needed in interpreting to Katniss. I saw a girl that had the potential rage shooting an arrow to the Rangers and the ability to make Rue protection ally. Has captured the hearts of Peeta and Gale even when they have tried everything to get away emotionally from anything that could lead to a romance. Above all, I thought that this was the girl who could extend the handful of berries and encourage Panem defeated districts to create a revolution. And that was the essential question for me. Could it be credible to incite a revolution? "Project force, rebellion and intellect would need to follow her to a war? For me, it had everything.
actress Jennifer's simply incredible. So powerful, vulnerable, beautiful, relentless and brave. I never thought that would meet someone so incredible in the role. And I can not wait for all the world to see action.
Thank you all for sharing this journey and that luck is always on your side!
Love, Suzanne Collins

I have an overwhelming desire to see the film. Finally, sinsajos, and requires less to the Games. Hopefully soon confirm more cast! >: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment