Monday, March 21, 2011

New York's Law Against Smoking Weed

A presentation and challenging

Omg, I'm back! After a forced retirement hospital, to make friends on the third floor of the hospital and enter first time in my life in a delivery room (what do you think? Bringing nearly 20 years is one of your hermans advantages) , I return to Cajon
*-* And although this appetizer
will be cortiiiita, I have prepared the review of Emily The Strange # 3

But for now, I leave you with two warnings, the first refers to the presentation of Rebirth , the fourth book in the saga Midnight Written by Claudia Gray . Rebirth is the last book, which closes the tetralogy *-*


April 15 19:00
Fnac L'illa
(Av. Diagonal, 557 - Barcelona)



What luck that you can go; _; The author herself will be there * / / *


And finally, the editorial fulfills Versatile 2 years old! And it celebrates as follows: launching a challenge to all readers




The award is juicy juicy


*-* And I return to my cave-word to continue working at this rate Josu write 100 novels T__T

0 comments:

Post a Comment