Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tape Smells Like Vingear

Downton Abbey, the second season of this great series will also be on Antena 3. Posters for Euro

Little has been slow to throw Antena 3 also bind to the second season of the series grandérrima Abbey Downton, after the first season premiere with two episodes prime time on Tuesday with very good results, it was a leader in hearing .

And I'm glad, because Downton Abbey is a series grandérrima . Since the last entry that I spent on this disastrous series, which commented emitted when Antena 3 premiere, I devoured the seven chapters of the first season of the series. And it fills my mouth to say which piece of series. The criticism that preceded it did not lie. I think that not long ago enjoyed a series so well done.


is a real soap opera in the best sense. Very well done, very carefully. The atmosphere leaves your mouth on the floor by the great detail and what is achieved and conseguidísima . And say nothing of the story, as good soap opera that is hooked and vetch as could be . One of the things that I like is that it does not walk with a lot of nonsense, and from one scene to another may have spent several months, it is interesting, and very cool puntazo. All this supported by the pillars of the series and whose success is Downton Abbey: the characters. This great variety of characters, whose actors nail it. It is impossible not to become attached to some and dislike others take, let's eyes on the screen in his adventures. I have to say my favorites are Thomas (first footman, a bastard, but I adore) and the little sisters, Sybil Crawley. Oh, and of course the grandérrima Lady Grantham, the widowed Countess, played by the great Maggie Smith. Salutations my fill for this woman, is a pleasure to enjoy it: 3

summary: Downton fan Abbey the keyboard, desastrositos ones. What is a synonym for "to see when the second season premiere drawers that do not take it anymore."

The second season of Downton Abbey is currently recording, and although no exact release date in UK, is expected in September . It is too, I'll mess up xD. But it is a relief to know that Antenna 3 will continue betting on it, and it has already acquired the rights to broadcast the second season , which will how Crawley family lives during the First World War .

Ultimately, Antena 3 will continue to pursue Downton Abbey. Which I hope to continue taking very good viewing figures and enganchéis you all to her, I very much recommend you . Especially if you are fans of the Period drama, like me, because going to enjoy ^ ^ ad nauseum. I have wondered if it Antena 3 broadcast next Tuesday two Capistrano, if so, in a couple of weeks will have the first season aired ... and will accompany me in my hysterical waiting>: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment