Monday, March 21, 2011

See Your Self With A Different Hair Color

Game of Thrones (talk Dany / Jorah) + New Official Images

appetizer of rigor, because, as every Monday, has been a new puzzle on the web The Maester's Path in which to solve it we were presented with a new scene of Game of Thrones. In addition, I take the entrance and put here all new pictures that have emerged in recent days and weeks that had not yet posted here ^ ^''


start with the scene, that is very fresh. Today, the puzzle they are brought, the much condemned. The symbol that led up to it has proved to be a hand. The game is focused on stations, a few pages with moon phases, time and a badge of several houses of the West, since such pages were written by the masters of each House. The game was going to sort the pages and adding them to the book on the left. I still have not learned very well the criteria to be followed for the order, I guess the topic of lunar phases. also be taken into account that each page could be turned (by clicking on the footer eye and giving the arrow). Pretty mess, really xD. I think we can safely say that was the hardest puzzle yet. I have not managed to get it, only assistance, and what has me most angry is the idiot that I felt when I come to realize that we had to add pages to the book, was all he was doing ^ ^ '. So it could have been solved, but I'll never know xDDD. These games Maester's Path are proving hard for my self xDDD


Finally, summarizing. For those who want to know the solution : placed in the top coats of arms: Mormont (the bear), Lannister (the lion), Tully (the fish), Frey (the towers), Florent (the fox ) Targaryen (the dragon). And put the pages right in that order in the book on the left. And voila! Scene in the highest quality to the song;)

Today's scene has been on Beyond the narrow sea; Daenerys Targaryen conversation with Jorah Mormont . I liked the reward, but certainly I had seen part of the scene in one of the videos that came out recently (the extended Targaryen House, if I remember correctly). I love Jorah. No wonder Danny does not know what to do with your hands, will be controlled so as not to throw up his>: D



Behold the video, I have not yet found with subtitles. Let's see if tomorrow I can edit them. But the truth is that it understands quite well what they say, right? At least I understood that Jorah glad *-*. And for those who have read the book I think to know what scene is we know which way the shots:) Considering that so far in The Maester's Path have shown scenes of Winterfell (Jon and Arya) , the Inn at the Crossroads (Cat and Tyrion) , and Night Guard (Master Aemon and Old Bear) , 'm almost bet that the fourth and final prize that awaits the next and last Monday March will be some King's Landing . That is: P

Now, new images . The truth is that it appeared that the promos that have been taking in recent times had forgotten to show us more official images. Do you remember the happy that we put us each filtered image? Ah, those were xD. And it seems that HBO wanted to return to them in recent weeks and days, many official photos have leaked. Here I bring you the most, enjoy them! : 3












Ned Stark, Arya Stark Catelyn Stark (in the forest of gods), Jon Snow, Jorah Mormont, Tyrion Lannister, Theon Greyjoy, Robb Stark (mop, by fa!), Jaime Lannister, Prince Joffrey, Petyr Baelish 'Little', SANDOR Clegane ' THE DOG '! *-*, Viserys Targaryen Daenerys Targaryen, Sansa Stark \u0026lt;3 Arya Stark and Jon Snow.

images I have collected from various sites; Westeros Gallery, official Facebook page of A Game of Thrones (Canal +) and HBO's official website . I recommend that you go through all those dollars, especially HBO's official website, which have posted a brief description of each character along with photos ( click ), and also some of the unsurpassed quality video (click ).

Oh, good, and gift I added the poster corresponiente Jon Snow, who left some time after of their predecessors (Ned, Robert, Cersei, Daenerys). Is what I like about the five *-*. And all decent quality images, you can not complain ¬ ¬ '

Winter is coming ... is less than four weeks. Even more see birds:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment