Thursday, March 17, 2011

How To Shrink A Cotton Cardigan

be Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games! Confirmed.

Earlier this month, I warned of rumors that placed actress Jennifer Lawrence in the head of the favorites list for the star of the big-screen adaptation of The Hunger Games. And in the last days the rumor was so sung, already the world had the feeling that was done. And so it has been since TheWrap has confirmed he has signed for the coveted role.

Jennifer Lawrence will Katniss Everdeen


Jennifer is an American actress 20 years who began his career in 2006 with appearances in TV series such as Monk , Cold Case and Medium . He has participated in several films as Garden Party, The Poker House , Far The Burning , Devil You Know. He worked on the series The Bill Engvall Show during 2007/2009. In 2010 he Winter's Bone, indie film which fetched rave reviews and he has achieved fame and recognition. was nominated for an Oscar for best actress at the last gala of the Academy Awards, which discussed and wore a sexy red dress (start fotito: P). Soon are pending the release of X-Men First Class , which makes the young mystic, plus other projects.

Young Actress race boom that ensures enough gigs booked for The Hunger Games, you go. What do you think as Katniss? I have not seen any of his work as an actress so I can not say. But the truth is that yes I would physically hit perfectly, in Winter's Bone is almost like watching Katniss already (or at least have an idea, is not misguided). Even if you are honest you really do not know how I feel about your choice. I've never had a clear vision in my mind about Katniss, so a priori Lawrence seems ideal, but I miss seeing her Katniss that so distinctive character to make me fall at his feet ^ ^.

Of course, I can say openly that I am very happy for your choice about your age. We're almost afraid to put a girl aged 14 or less for our girl on fire, and I'd like anything to be so.

Anyway, with this confirmation pump protagonist of The Hunger Games , is expected to soon be dropping more names cast. Are you ready, sinsajos? }: D

To end this post I have to add, xD own health, which has said that doing nothing and minus the actor Hunter Parrish ( which I spoke in the list / fan I did of rumors about the character of Peeta Mellark ) has met with the producers of The Hunger Game s. .. can we say shortly that Parrish will be our boy's bread? WISH! You know that is my favorite for the role. Hunter is my personal Peeta, no matter what ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment